SAME DAY AGRA TOUR
Day 01: Delhi – Agra –-Delhi (240 Kms / 03 – 04 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast at Hotel, our car will pick you up & then proceed to Agra via Yamuna Expressway for full day sightseeing tour.
Agra, the city known for the famous monument of love – the Taj Mahal is the single most famous tourist destination of India. Located at a distance of approx. 210 km south of Delhi, it situated on the west bank of River Yamuna. The architectural splendor of the city is reflected in the glorious monuments of medieval India built by great Mughals who ruled India for more than 300 years. On arrival in Agra, visit Taj Mahal.
Agra: This opulent trip that takes you to the World Heritage site-the world famous Taj Mahal. See the cultural, historical and architectural magnificence of the city of the Mughals. It achieved fame as the capital of the Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 and remains a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings.
0700 Hrs: Pick up from Delhi and drive to Agra. (200 KMS/05 HRS)
1200 Hrs: Visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in 1560 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. This architectural marvel is a perfectly proportioned masterpiece fashioned from white marble that stands testimony to the skill of 20,000 craftsmen brought together from Persia, Turkey, France and Italy and who took 17 year to complete this ‘ Love Poem in Marble’.
1300 Hrs: Lunch at Hotel Radisson.
1400 Hrs: Visit to Agra Fort- It is a Mughal Architectural tradition that represents the assimilation of different cultures. Akbar began the construction of this massive red sandstone fort on the banks of River Yamuna in 1565. It was ready by 1571 though additions were made until the rule of Shah Jahan, Akbar’s grandson.
1500 Hrs: Drive back to Delhi.
2000 Hrs: On arrival at Delhi, transfer to your respective Hotel.
Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday); with its incredible lacy white grandeur is perhaps the most perfect architectural monument in the world. To the poet Tagore it was a `tear on the face of eternity’. In memory of his wife, the great Mughal emperor Shah Jehan constructed this most extravagant and incomparable monument built for love. Amazingly graceful from any angle, it is the close up detail, which is really Astounding.
Afternoon: After visit take lunch at Local Restaurant.
Agra Fort, situated on the banks of the river Yamuna, is another monumental mission accomplished by the great Mughal visionary Emperor Akbar. His son Jehangir and grandson Shah Jehan added to this imposing structure during their rule. The palaces, mosques and audience halls contained within its massive wall of red sandstone are perfect examples of blending Islamic and Hindu traditions. After that we take a visit to ‘Aakrati’, where you would get to shop the best of Carpets, Handicrafts, Textiles, Zardozi Embroidery, Jewellery & Marble Inlay Work. Later drive to Delhi.On arrival in Delhi, our car will drop you at your Hotel.
Nett rate on the basis of above programme will be:
|Details||For Domestic Price(in INR)||For International Price(in USD)|
|01 paying pax||INR 9800 PP||USD 238 PP|
|Each of 02 Paying pax||INR||6400 PP||USD||162 PP|
|Each of 03 Paying pax||INR||6860 PP||USD||142 PP|
|Each of 04 Paying pax||INR||5760 PP||USD||128||PP|
Our prices include the following
- All transfers & sightseeing tour by using AC Sedan for 1-2 pax and AC Innova for 3-4 Pax.
- Services of English speaking local guide during sightseeing (only for Foreigner guest).
- Entrance fee at all monuments as per program.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- 01 mineral water to be provide during the sightseeing.
- All currently prevailing taxes on the Hotels, transport & government service tax.
Our prices DO NOT include the following:
- Any personal expenses – telephone calls, laundry, shopping, table drinks etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as airline & railway delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions (mechanical breakdown) and other conditions like sickness, natural disasters, wars etc.
- Liability for insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents, damage or loss of goods.
- Gratuities for Guides and Drivers.
- Any services /meals other than specified above.
Dinner at Hotel/ Local Restaurant. (On Own)
- Transportation using AC Innova Car.
- Entrances Ticket wherever applicable.
- Lunch at Hotel Radisson.
- Service of English Speaking Guide during the city tour.
- Applicable Govt service tax.
- Camera Fee wherever applicable.
Any other services not specified above
Categories: Golden Triangle tour