Explore Luxury Sri Lanka Tours
Explore Luxury Sri Lanka Tours feature the best of this beautiful island country: incredibly rich culture, spectacular landscapes, abundance of wild, unforgettable UNESCO world heritage sites and luxury hotels.
Explore ancient Buddhist cities in the cultural triangle. Spot elephants in the wild. Tour a tea product in the Hill Country. Climb the rocky citadel of Sigiriya. Watch traditional dance in Kandy. Track leopards in Yala National Park. Meet local craftsmen. Visit a herb plantation. Browse for handmade textiles and crafts.
Learn to prepare Sri Lankan curry and rice. Experience the colonial-era atmosphere of Galle Fort. See extensive Buddhist cave paintings. Tour the Temple of the Tooth. Drive a train through the mountains along waterfalls and tea plantations. See the village life along backcountry roads.
Sri Lanka tours include the best Sri Lanka hotels, such as Amanwella, a luxury resort on a secluded beach; Tea plates, a number of renovated tea plantations, high in the tea band; And Amangalla, a luxury hotel in an attractive historic building in Galle Fort.
We also organize activities such as horseback riding elephants, tea tastings, bird watching, whales, surf lessons, interaction with Buddhist monks, appointments in Ayurvedic spas, philanthropic activities, important buildings designed by architect Geoffrey Bawa and more.
Sri Lanka tours combine easily with destinations in India, the Maldives and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Sri Lanka tours feature:
- Desired rooms in Sri Lanka’s best hotels and resorts
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible tours based on your interests
- Very personal itinerary
- Expert advice from our Sri Lankan specialists, who have traveled in Sri Lanka
- Local contacts with our employees in Sri Lanka
- Private airport transfers
- Restaurant reservations, grocery recommendations, tickets for cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily and can be adapted to individual interests and schedules. Contact us at + 8287 000 333 for more information on private Sri Lanka tours.
The travel traveler’s artisans:
- Private tours with your own personal guides and drivers
- Desired rooms in the very best luxury hotels
- First-class, refined destination knowledge and recommendations from our travel specialists
- Itineraries adapted to your interests and schedule
- Artisans of Leisure upgrades and amenities
Sri Lanka A seamless travel experience, including all logistics, skip lines during the trip, if possible, restaurant and spa reservations, performance maps, airport transfers, internal transport, VIP and fast airport assistance in many destinations.
Unique, inner travel experiences and access to the Artisans of Leisure network of experts around the world. Book Sri Lanka tour packages from Delhi at lowest price with swantour.com it’s a leading travel organization in India.