Top 5 Luxury hotels in Mussoorie
Mussoorie also called as the Queen of Hills is a fantastic place to travel. The charming hills station is most frequently visited by people who want to get respite from heat of the plains. It is aperfect destination for weekend travel. There are many tourist attractions at Mussoorie for e.g. Gunn Hill, Municipal Garden, Childer’s Lodge, Camel’s Back Road and much more.
Let’s take a look on top five luxury hotels to stay at Mussoorie
- The Terraces, Mussoorie: Located on the Chamba Mussoorie higway, The Terraces is a boutique spa resort. To be precise, it is situated in Kanatal, which is a small town near Mussoorie. It boasts of elegant décor and modern facilities. The Terraces is surrounded by deodarm, pine, apple trees along terrace farms which contribute to its beauty. The Terraces, Hotel in Mussoorie
- Fortune The Savoy Hotels in Mussoorie, At Fortune, you will have an amazing experience and ultimate peace of mind with comfortable stay, delicious food, and staff which is very helpful. The elegant and historic hotel provides high level of personalized service. You will surely enjoy your stay here.
- Fortune Grace Resort Hotel in Mussoorie: Located at the Library end of the Mall Road, Fortune Grace Resort is situated at the pine covered hill slope. From the hotel you can have an exquisite view of the entire Mussoorie. With tasty food and polite staff, I would like to give this hotel thumbs up.Fortune Grace Resort Hotel in Mussoorie
- The Claridges Nabha Residence Hotels in Mussoorie: Claridges Nabha is an elegant hotel with modern facilities. Stay there t least once to enjoy the scenic beauty of the valley from the hotel.The Claridges Nabha Residence Hotels in Mussoorie
- The Golden Palm Hotel in Mussoorie : The Golden Palm Hotel is located near The Golden Palm Hotel in Mussooriee Mall, Kulri Market. It is a perfect blend of old world charm and modern luxuries. It is an amazing place to reside just downward the mall road. The transpiration can be said an issue which needs to be managed but eventually seems to get right. Talking about food I can say that the breakfast is good and the rooms are quite neat and clean. Having a great experience at The Golden Palm I can also say that the staff is duly responsive to your demand. One more point. The valley view rooms at ground floor are excellent with lawn . Time and again, the hotel staff also arrange bonfire for the guests which makes the evening all the more enjoyable. Definitely, a must visit.
We are specializes in customized holidays which are tailor made according to the needs of the traveler, the agency appreciates that each guest has its own unique requirements and that one formula package would not suit all